This axial flow floating pump is an example of extreme engineering. It does the following;
- Pumping water up to 8000 L/sec
- Impeller diameter is 1500 mm
Fits in a a 40 foot container, making it easy to transport.
Pump 'hanging under' floatation platforms made of fibreglass and filled with low density polyurethane foam
Motor compartment has automatic bilge pump
SS304 impeller blades, shaft, wear ring and intake protection grid
- Flood relief
- Irrigation and drainage in agriculture
- Aquaculture; Fish and shrimp farms
- Water intake for public utilities, sewage and aqueduct works
- Any other application you may have, please let us know.
Do send us your inquiry.
Please let us know following details;
- minimum and maximum and ground water levels at the 'pump side'
- Dam (or other partition, barrier etc.) level that water needs to pass.
- Natural ground level
- Maximum water level at water discharge channel or reservoir
- Horizontal distance between the highest water level and the lowest water level
- Horizontal distance between highest water level and maximum water level at reservoir.
See also this formthat you may also use to send us your inquiry.